Thank you for your interest in having a booth at the Boldly Conference this year! Whether you want to get the word out about your organization or sell merchandise that will benefit the women who attend Boldly, a booth is the perfect way to do that.
Here are some things you will need to think about as you plan out your booth:
- Each 8 foot table will have a black tablecloth. Feel free to bring a banner, sinage, branded tablecloths, decorations, or swag to decorate your booth and make it stand out!
- Booths have no access to electricity. If you have a laptop or a tablet as part of your booth experience, you can charge them when the booths are closed.
- We ask that everyone provide one extra person to help work your booth. Remember that each speaker and sponsor has a code for free and discounted tickets. Feel free to use those codes to staff your booth!
- Booths must be cleaned up and out of the building by 5:30 p.m. following the conference.
- Please fill out the booth registration form below so that we can know how to best support you and your staff.